Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Ba-aaack! and with OPI DS Classic

Hello Ladies!


So what's been up?!  I know I've been gone for so long, but like I said before.  My computer has been out of commission and still is due to my boyfriend "borrowing" parts for his own.  I have really missed my blog, but I have been keeping up with everyone elses posts.  I have also continued photographing any new polishes I wear.  That means I have a lot in store for you all including my most favorite to date.


I am super excited to show you my very first Designer Series OPI polish.  OPI DS Classic is a gorgeous tan/nude tone with holographic micro-glitter throughout. 
This is one of those colors that you could just die for.  It is so gorgeous that I wore it on my toes as well.  It didn't come off for WAY too long.  ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...