Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Color Club Magnetic Force Sci-Fi

I'm back again.  This week has already been pretty crazy and it's only Tuesday.  *sigh*  Then I realized this post has been sitting in my drafts folder waiting to be posted since August.  This is good though because I am totally unmotivated and too tired today to actually do my nails.

I am not a big fan of the magnetic trend and this is actually the only one I own.  I thought I would give it a try and see what all the fuss was about.
Sci-Fi is an olive green base with (what looks like) silver glass flecks.  Or are they magnetic flecks?  I have no idea actually.  Anyway, the magnet is a wave patter that turns the olive to a silvery color.  What I do like about this polish/trend is the color (love olive!) and how quickly the magnet works.  I think the standard time is 10 seconds or something, but I only need about 5 seconds to get the full effect.  What I don't like about the polish/trend is that unless I rock the magnet from side to side, I can't get the effect on my full nail.  In doing so, I dinged my wet mani quite a few times.  Then I had to take it off and start over.
Can you see that I didn't even bother to clean up my skin?  lol I'm so lazy.

Overall, I give this trend a 5 out of 10.  I could take it or leave it.  What are your favorite polish trends?  Did you jump on the magnetic bandwagon?
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...