Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fever Lacquer Spam

Hello my lovelies!

Today's post is gonna be amazing. I just got this AMAZING nail mail yesterday afternoon.  Then I had to swatch them all.  I tried to type this up last night, but I was so tired I kept falling asleep at the laptop. Now that I'm well rested, we'll just jump right in.  Are you ready?
First up is Spiced Chai.  This one was definitely a surprise in a bottle.  You think it's going to be a cocoa colored creme with holo hex glitter, but then you get it on and snap a photo.  It actually has quite a bit of blue shimmer in it which is awesome.  I just wish the holo hex glitters were as predominate on the nail as they are in the bottle.  This is 2 coats.
This is one of my favorites that was sent to me.  It's Oswin is a Dalek...huh?  I think it's a reference to Dr. Who, but I don't watch it so I'm not sure.  No matter, I love it.  The base is a light grey with a hint of lavender and sprinkled with shredded red glitter.  I tried to get more glitter on the nail, but I was getting sleepy.  I used 3 coats to get the base opaque.
I think the best way to describe Come to Me is just by saying it's very pretty.  Now that doesn't mean I think it's mediocre by any means.  It's definitely a color I don't reach for often, but I only have one other this shade and I love it so I think this will make a great addition to my collection.  The color and the shimmer just make it so dainty and is it just me, or is it textured?  I noticed it in the bottle shots and then after I got it on the nail.  I used 3 coats of this lovely lady.  I needed  3 coats for full opacity.
Now on the glitters!  This is White Collar Caffrey.  I'm in love with this color combo.  There are small black and white hex glitters mixed with bright blue mylar bar glitter.  I wish I had swatched this over a base color because even with these 2 coats and how dense it was, it's still a little sparse.  I will have to do that and then show you all again.
Holly Day is definitely a Christmas polish.  I'm so happy I acquired it pre-December.  Green micro glitter, small white glitter and big red hex glitter make up this festive glitter bomb.  This is just 1 coat over Zoya Ivanka.  I did have to dig out the red hex glitters and place them on the nail.
They Know!  What do they know?  lol  Well I know that this is my fave holiday polish this year.  I layered 1 coat of They Know over 2 coats of white polish.  They Know contains small black and green glitter with shreds of red glitter.  I love that it has the black glitter.  I LOVE black glitter.

Gilded Leaves...OMG!! This is a true glitter bomb filled with gold and orange micro, shredded, and short bar glitters. I used 3 coats because I wanted it pretty extreme, but you could probably use one over a base color. It's pretty dense.

I really hope you all add these to your wish list and try to get your hands on some Fever Lacquer.  Also, I would like to thank the lovely Casandra for sending these to me in a fun secret swap.  I'm so happy she was my secret buddy.  If you would like to purchase any Fever Lacquer lovelies, you can visit Casandra's StorEnvy HERE and you can visit her blog HERE.  (:

Have a good day!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...