Thursday, June 19, 2014

Zoya Arlo

As most of you know I have a thing for textured polish and own almost all of the Zoya PixieDusts because, well...I need them.  I may not wear them all the time but as long as they are in my possession, that's fine with me.  (Now I really sound like a hoarder.)
Zoya Arlo is one of the newer Magical PixieDusts that came out recently.  It is a fuschia base with super chunky holo glitter and when it dries it's super textured.  I used two coats for these swatches and just can't stop staring at my nails.   If I haven't been into polish lately, this is definitely turning me back in the right direction.  Now I just need the other two to complete my collection.

Which is your favorite of all of the Magical PixieDusts?  I think this is mine by far.  Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...