Sunday, December 11, 2011

OPI Peach-a-Boo

Helloooo All!


I have been waiting for a sunny day to share this one with you.  OPI Peach-a-Boo is from the Summer 2008 Retro Fun in the Sun collection and is sadly now discontinued.  I'm really glad I was able to get my grubby hands on a bottle though.  And it has the Pro-Wide brush that makes the application super quick and easy.
It's a gorgeous, shimmery peach color with little pink sparkles.  It is a thin formula so this is 4 coats.  I think it would be a great layer rather than by its self.  Also the VNL is exposed, but that doesn't really bother me.


I would really LOVE to find the rest of this collection.  Especially Sit Under the Apple Tree and Lemonade Stand By Your Man.  Who hears Christmas bells?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...