Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Emerald Express

Yo!


I've been noticing a lot of greens on the blogs these past two weeks so keeping with the holiday spirit, I wanted to share one of my favorites.


Sally Hansen Emerald Express is a gorgeous, almost metallic emerald green with a slight shimmer.  This is two effortless coats considering the super wide brush and fast drying formula.  Also please excuse the greasy fingers...cuticle oil.
I think out of all the Sally Hansen polishes, the Insta-dri is my favorite.  I am just way too impatient to wait and I usually end up smudging my nails before I even get to take a photo.  This one seriously dried to the touch in about 5 minutes.  And that's without a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...