Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Apology with Love & Beauty Cherry Red

Hello Fellow Blogger!

First off, I want to apologize for falling off the face of the Earth, and not sharing all of the lovely polishes I've come across with you all.  As I've mentioned before, I work at Forever21, and my small store was being expanded from 5500sq/ft to 85000sq/ft.  Pretty large move right?  There was a lot of work that had to be done, and I was working overnight shifts for weeks at a time.  Thankfully it's done!  We've been open for a month now and everything has calmed down enough that I actually have time to myself.  That means time for NAILS!

With that said, I want to say thanks for sticking around.  Those of you that did.  Also I invite anyone else to come back at anytime and new bloggers to come and support me as well.

So what I have for you today is a Love & Beauty polish that I got a while ago.  It's a brilliant cherry red with small flakies in it.  It didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but the color is still vibrant enough to catch anyone's attention.  Tell me what you think!



I know this one is not the best but it shows the flakies the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...