Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finger Paints Flecked

Hello Lovelies!


This one I have been waiting for since I saw the press release a few months ago.  Actually all of the Finger Paints Effects are fabulous, but I wanted to start with this one because green and black are my favorite colors.


First I have swatches of all of the Effects on a nail wheel.


L to R:  Asylum, Flashy, Twisted, Motley, and Flecked
 I'm pretty sure those are in the correct order.  They are a little tough to tell in the bottle rather than on the nail.  By the way, they are all swatched on a navy base polish as well.


I don't know why I started from the opposite side.  Maybe it's because I'm left-handed and everyone says I'm always backwards.  No matter, like I said, green and black are my favorite colors, and that's what Flecked is.  It has a clear base with lots of flakies that turn from green to blue.



outside in sunlight

direct sunlight


inside

inside with flash
I know most of you probably have all of the Effects so I hope you liked this one as much as I do.  I got so many compliments on it too.  I will swatch the rest of them, but now all consecutively just so you guys know.


D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...