Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sally Hansen Snappy Sprinkles

Just a quick post today of yesterday's mani with glitter.  So let me tell you a little anecdote.


I went to Ulta some time last year, around my birthday I think.  There was this beautiful bar glitter from Sally Hansen calling my name.  It was the last one.  However, I had already picked up at least 5 other polishes and some other cosmetics, and I had to narrow them down because, let's face it, I didn't need them all, and I sure couldn't afford them all.  I don't remember what I decided on, but I know that I put Snappy Sprinkles back and then regretted it as soon as I got home.


I've been to Ulta many times since then and had completely forgot about the glitter until yesterday.  There were so many polishes on clearance, so of course I had to check them out.  And as I was rifling through them all, there was that beautiful bar glitter from Sally Hansen calling my name again, but this time, half the price.  She is now sitting in my polish collection and is layered on my China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.





Snappy Sprinkles is peach and mint bar glitter in a clear base.  The mint is just "sprinkled" in.  LOL.  Then to make it even more amazing, I added Essie Matte About You.






I'm not sure FFF is the best polish to convey the colors in the glitter, but I'm going to keep playing with it.


D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...