Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Present The April Tri-Polish Challenge

Here we are at day 2 of the Tri-Polish Challenge.  Just to recap, the colors for the month are pink, orange, and turquoise so I'm using Zoya Kimber for pink, popBeauty Ablaze for orange, and Zoya Zuza for turquoise.
I started with 2 coats of Ablaze and then I sponged Zuza and Kimber in random places on each nail.  That effect was pretty cool, but I couldnt' just leave it at that.
Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM-201 and Kleancolor Metallic Black for the stamp.  It's not awesome, but whatevs.  I also thought my nails were completely dry before I stamped, but they weren't so I got some smooshing and cracking.  I think it looks kinda cool though.
I still can't get over my first Tri-Polish mani on Tuesday, but this one is still cool.  The colors just work so well together.  Great job on that Crumpet!  (:



2 comments:

  1. this is such a different mani! looks great you can't really notice the smudges

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...