Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bottle Spam - Green

Woot for another bottle spam post.  This time I decided to go with green...ya know, my favorite color!  I just bought a new green today so that's what inspired this spam.  I tried to narrow it down since I have a lot of them so I chose the true greens...not the one's leaning blue like turquoise and teal.
Zoya Vespa, Urban Outfitters Green Holo, Maybelline Color Show Green With Envy, Julep Courteney

I just love Vespa and that UO Green Holo is to die for.  I just with they would make a purple.
pop Loud Lime, Sinful Colors Innocent, Zoya Mitzi, Zoya Manhattan Mixer

pop Loud Lime is one of my favorite greens at the moment and the one I broke my March no-buy for.  lol  If you all love Sinful Colors Innocent be warned that it stains like crazy.  Double up on your base coat.
Color Club Fly With Me, Julep Lucky, China Glaze Crackle Jade-d, Cult Nails Always Winning, American Apparel Army Jacket

So sorry for the glare on the bottle of Julep Lucky because it's a super awesome glitter bomb.
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, OPI Zom-body to Love, Milani Green Sketch, Sation Class Clown, China Glaze Sour Apple

I don't even know if this Milani is still available, but FYI it's just a nail art polish.  I also can't wait to wear my glow in the dark OPI again.
China Glaze Paper Chasing, China Glaze In the Limelight, China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada, China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

Why do I own so many China Glaze greens?  I guess I just think they make the best greens.  Same reason I own so many purple Zoyas.  I'm With the Lifeguard is the green I bought today.  Sally had a B2G1 Free so...yeah.  That's what happened.
Hard Candy Envy, Zoya Veruschka, Sinful Colors San Francisco, Zoya Ivanka, FEVERlacquer Holly Days

I can't believe I haven't shown you all Hard Candy Envy.  It's a really great "almost black" polish.

Yea for greens!  Did you all know that the color green is supposed to calm you and make you happy?  You should all be super relaxed right now.  lol  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...