Monday, May 6, 2013

Leopard Print and Gradient Mani

Hey Guys!  I'm back from the dead.  lol No actually I'm finally moved in and unpacked in my new place.  We had issues with our internet when we moved in as well so we were bored out or our minds for 5 days.  I also broke most of my nails when we were moving the furniture and all so now that my nubs are a little more grown out, I knew I could finally make some manis happen.

I was going through my stash trying to find a fun color to wear that I haven't worn in a long time so I chose essence Choose Me.  Perfect name, right?!  Since my Melmer drawers are in such disarray from the car ride over (all the bottles tipped over and are all mixed up now), this little guy made his way up to the front of the drawer and so he was "The Chosen One".
So here it is...the finished product!  I thought I would mix it up and do some leopard print and a gradient.  On my ring and middle fingers I used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and OPI Designer...de Better! to create the leopard print.
On my pinky, pointer, and thumb I used Designer...de Better! to create the gradient.  I didn't use a sponge like I normally would because I really didn't feel like making a mess tonight and also being covered in silver shimmer.  I just did it using the brush which I haven't done in a super long time.  I forgot how much I liked that effect.
I love how the whole mani sparkles and is super shiny.  My favorites are the ones that blind you in a good way.  lol

Well I am so happy to be back blogging and to be all settled in my place.  There shall be lots of fun manis coming soon.  Night!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...