Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Girl Obsessed Whimsyshire

Good evening Everyone!!!  I feel like I've been gone for a long time but it's only been one day.  I don't know.  I guess I just did a lot leading up to now that if felt longer.  You all are going to LOVE today's swatch for sure.  I didn't know it existed until I was just looking through Etsy shops and there it was.  A Girl Obsessed Whimsyshire!!  The name alone is what caught me.  At that point I don't think I would have cared if it was something I didn't like.  I would have bought it for the name.  I don't know of you've heard of it, but my boyfriend and I have been into the Diablo series for so long and in Diablo III there is a secret level called Whimsyshire.  Your character goes into a cartoon-style level and kills unicorns, happy clouds, cupcakes, etc. for gold and loot.  I know it sounds twisted but it's super fun.
If you could ever see this magical place (Google it!) you would know A Girl Obsessed did amazing relaying her inspiration for this polish.  This is actually one coat over Sinful Enchanted.  I love this glitter for so many reasons.  It's super dense so I could wear it alone if I wanted (no fishing for glitters), it's full of circle glitters in different sizes, and the formula is awesome (it's not thick or goopy).  Oh and the price is great.  It's only $8 on her Etsy store.

Let me know what you think about this awesome glitter polish.  Have you played Diablo III?  Let me know in the comments below.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...