Sunday, November 17, 2013

Textured Splatter w/ Studs

So far this every other day posting schedule is working out to my advantage.  I have more time for other things in my life, I can focus more on my work and then relaxing after work, and the more manis I do, the further they go.  I mean three or four manis can cover a whole week rather than half of one.  When the holidays are over, I will be able to get back to everyday posting for sure.

So I haven't done a splatter mani in awhile but I wanted to do one with a little twist.  I don't think it came as great as it did in my head, but it still looks awesome in my opinion.  Let's see!
For the splatters I used Zoya Purity, Zoya Zuza, and Zoya Dannii.  After that dried I used Zoya Dahlia to create a v-shape on all of my nails and then a full textured accent on my ring finger.  Before the Dahlia dried I added some metallic purple square studs just for fun.  I really love how this turned out.  I think it could have been executed a little cleaner but how clean can a splatter mani possibly be?  lol

Anyway I just love using my textured polishes for nail art rather than just a basic mani.  Have you used your textured polish in any interesting ways?  Let me know in the comments below.  You can also post your textured manis to my Facebook page or tag me on Instagram (@rocknpolish).  And don't forget to hit those "Like" and "Follow" buttons while you're there.  (:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...