Sunday, March 2, 2014

Color Club Beyond

I can't believe I haven't blogged this polish before (at least I don't remember doing it) because I've had it for so long.  This is the first Color Club holo I bought but I've shown the other two and not this one.  I've worn it a hundred or so times but never thought to take a picture I guess.
Color Club Beyond is so appropriately named because the black base is super dark but the holo effect looks like far away galaxies.  This polish could be a one-coater if you really wanted it to be but I used two thinner coats for this swatch.  I mean there isn't much else to say about it because I know the photos speak for themselves.  I mean, the holo is to die for and who doesn't love a classic black nail?

I promise I'll post some nail art soon.  I have been trying to get inspired to do something fun, but what?  I think I'm gonna be copy-catting Pinterest manis and trying out tutorials until I can come up with something of my own.  


  1. This is one awesome holo!!!

  2. Ah Color Club Beyond....a real stunna. Looks great on you!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...