Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Red Dog Designs Tainted Love

Hey there!  I am just getting home from my kickboxing class so I'm sure you can imagine, I'm worn out and tired.  I already took a bath so don't worry...I'm blogging to you clean. lol  I am so excited to show you all the polish I have today.  I may be a little late on it because it's technically a Valentine's Day polish (or anti V-day) but it's such a fun polish that I will be wearing all of the time.
Red Dog Designs Tainted Love is not only my first Red Dog polish, but one of my new favorites as well.  I used Zoya Trixie as a fun base color and then layered two coats of Tainted Love over that.  It is such a fun glitter polish with green squares and hexagons and black hearts and skull shapes.  I think I love the skulls more than anything but also the fact that it's green...my favorite color...really puts it over the edge for me.  Just so awesome.  I can't wait to layer it over other colors and to buy more Red Dogs.  I bought all three from the V-day collection and am kicking myself for not getting more.  I'm sure the boyfriend would be kicking me out if I bought anymore polish.  lol

So what do you all think about this awesome polish?  Do you own any Red Dog polish?  If so, which ones are your favorite?  Let me know in the comments below and have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Putting the RDD glitter over silver was an unexpected yet perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...