Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ulta Starstruck and Orly Snowcone

So today I have for you a really pretty mani that I received multiple compliments on.  I went on a crazy polish spree at Ulta and came home with some amazing things and these are a few of them.  I haven't done a sponged mani on myself in awhile and since I picked up this great glitter, I thought it was my perfect opportunity.  I really love it over the different blues which I have really been drawn to lately, and I don't even like blue. (:




So on my pointer and pinky finger, I first did 2 coats of Orly Snowcone and then I sponged on the Starstruck after.  On my middle and ring finger, I used Ulta Blue Streak and repeated the glitter.  It's very simple and easy, but really fun.  I highly enjoyed it and after 4 days of wear, it's still perfect and considering what I do for a living, my fingernails are always janky.  I am a visual merchandiser BTW if anyone didn't know.

Well I hope you all had a great day and enjoyed what I had for you.  Now I have to go come up with some new manicure to satisfy myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...