Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Water Marble Wednesday

So I know today is technically Pink Wednesday, however I do NOT wear pink and so that day does not exist for me.  Hence the title "Water Marble Wednesday".  Now don't freak out yet because my sister is coming to stay the night with me and her favorite color is pink and she did agree to let me do her nails before she leaves for Vegas.  And I will totally post pics of her nails as well, but for now just enjoy the pics below of some cool color combos for Summer 2011 and some unique designs.

These are all mattified with Essie Matte About You.

The two on the right got some air bubbles and then I also dropped one and it stuck to the table (lol) so it looks a little janky.

I didn't do a color base coat on any of them but if I had, the color would stand out much more so that is always an option when doing water marbling for yourselves.

What I Used:
Essie Forever Yummy
Wet 'N Wild Sunny Side Up
China Glaze In the Limelight
F21 Love & Beauty Light Yellow
Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier
F21 Love & Beauty Mint
Sinful Colors Show Me the Way
Nicole by OPI Too Rich for You
OPI Planks A Lot
Wet 'N Wild French White Creme
Sinful Colors Out of This World
Hard Candy Beetle
F21 Love & Beauty Grey
F21 Love & Beauty Jade
Essie Matte About You
Seche Vite Top Coat

I know that's a lot to handle but I did do 7 nails.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...