Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zoya Dannii with BM stamp

Hello fellow bloggers!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their week.  I'm not crazy about my week yet.  My honey had a family emergency and is out of town until Saturday.  boo!  I do wish him and his family the best though.  So until he gets back, it's just me and my fur baby, Monster.

Now on to the fun stuff.  Today I'm going to show you my simple mani from Sunday that I'm taking off today.  It didn't really last that long at all.  The next day it had already chipped at the tips, however I was working really hard yesterday.  Whatever I decide to do for the rest of the week, I'll be a bit more gentle on it.  But anyway, I bought this polish at Ulta about 2 weeks ago and had yet to use it, but I'm pretty psyched I did.  It's gorgeous.  Hope you like it!









WHAT I USED:
Zoya Dannii - 2 coats
Finger Paints - Amethyst Atelier w/ BM plate19
Essie Matte About You
Then I just added a couple of white rhinestones in the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...