Monday, October 10, 2011

Jesse's Girl Cupcake Frosting

Hello All!


Sorry I've been gone awhile, but I had a family reunion this past weekend.  I had a great time, and I received a huge surprise when I got there.


The second day we were there in Louisiana, we decided it would be fun to go to Natchitoches and take a walk on the river.  Before we even made it to the river, we happened to pass a Rite Aid.  We don't have Rite Aid in Houston so I was super excited to take a look inside.


As soon as I walked in the door, there it was.  The Jesse's Girl Julie G polish collection.  I was like a kid in a candy store and the colors certainly do look like candy.  I was able to purchase the entire collection with the exception of Beauty Guru.  They were out.  WAH!  So the first one I have to show you is Cupcake Frosting.
Cupcake Frosting is a gorgeous creme pink.  It dries very quickly and a little glossy, but I did add a Seche Vite top coat anyway.  Oh and sorry there is no sun photo.  There wasn't much for me to work with considering it stormed yesterday and was overcast today.  Maybe I can get one tomorrow before I take it off and it will be a little bonus.  We'll see.


Tomorrow I will show you another great color from the Julie G collection...Girl's Night Out.


So do you own any of the Jesse's Girl Julie G collection?  Do you watch Julie G on her YouTube channel?  What is your favorite color in the collection?  Leave your comments and questions below or feel free to email me at lacquerlover[at]hotmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...