Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jesse's Girl Girl's Night Out

So here I am again with another beauty from the Jesse's Girl Julie G collection called Girl's Night Out.
This one is a gorgeous true blue creme that dries glossy just like Cupcake Frosting.  I'm not really a fan of blue, but I am really drawn to this color.  I can definitely appreciate it's beauty even if I don't wear it all the time.


Tell me what you think of Girl's Night Out.  Leave all your questions and comments below or email me at lacquerlover@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! does it dry quick and did you put a top coat on this or is it just the polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it dried in a fair amount of time. not like the cupcake frosting and i think this is with a top coat even though it didn't need it. i just did a quick dry tc to help it on it's way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...