Monday, October 31, 2011

OPI Zom-body to Love

So just to start off, Halloween is my favorite holiday.  My birthday is one week before so that makes total sense right.  Seeing as how I love it so much, when all of the Halloween decor and costumes starts arriving in stores, I am all over it.  Especially when it comes to the cool nail polish sets that are introduced just like this little gem.  The duo is called "Pair 'em, Scare 'em" and it comes with a Black Shatter and a really cool glow in the dark green called Zom-body to Love.  Seriously I laugh everytime I say that.
Unfortunately my camera won't take a photo of it glowing in the dark but if you check out THIS post from My Simple Little Pleasures , you'll see what I'm talking about.


Have a happy, fun, and safe Halloween everyone.  I will be working so enjoy it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...