Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo

Hello Readers and Happy Wednesday!

This week is half over!  Yea!!  lol  Today I have a super gorgeous holo that has become quite popular lately.  I mean who knew that Urban Outfitters would have such amazing polish.  When I worked there we didn't even have polish.  So yeah, here we go. 


Yeah, I know!  Awesome right?  I only own about 4 holos (not a lot I know), but these are by far my favorite that I've seen.  I used 2 coats for these photos when I really only needed 1 for non-blog wear.
Here's one more for the road.  Your welcome!  ;)

Oh and I wanted to show Green Holo with this one (those are the only two I bought), but my sis borrowed it.  She kept telling me how gorgeous it is (uh duh!) so I told her to take it, but I think I might just buy another bottle and she can keep it.  We'll see.  Have a great night and get ready for an awesome post tomorrow.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...