Saturday, December 8, 2012

Zoya Cynthia

Evening my Lovies!

So this has been in my stash for a while so I guess it's time I finally show you.
Here I have Zoya Cynthia.  At first glance this is just a navy creme polish, but it's actually a super dark blackened teal.  I do wish there was a bit more green but whatever.  This is one of my favorite polishes in my stash, and I'm so happy I got my hands on it.  I used 2 super easy coats, but I did get a few bubbles.  I'm not sure what I was doing to get those.  I didn't even use a top coat.  idk.  It was a huge hassle for me to find this when the Smoke & Mirrors collection first came out.  They were always sold out at Ulta, and I didn't want to pay full price for it online if I couldn't take it home that day.  So I waited for a Zoya promo and finally got it. (:

Thanks for stopping in and have a good night!
D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...