Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Skittles

Yep!  More skittles!  I just loved my blue mani so much that I wanted to do it again, but this time with pink and purple.
This is my right hand and I chose to do a v-french mani with pink rhinestones on my pinky and ring finger, grey stamping on my middle and thumb (seen in the photo below), and then heart-shaped glitter on my pointer.  Is it all over the place?  Yes!  Am I happy with it?  Yes!

 On my left hand I chose a different combo which I am much happier with.  So, uh, you wanna know what I used?
WHAT I USED:
purple - Zoya Zara (another amazing purple from Zoya)
silver - OPI Designer...de Better!
grey - Julep Meryl (my fave grey polish right now)
heart glitter - Nicole by OPI Step to the Beat of MY ♥ (stupid Justin Beiber)
pink - Color Club Blushing Rose (not the best formula - patchy)
stamp - Bundle Monster plate BM-225

I think this is out of my system now, so I promise, no skittles tomorrow.  lol.  Have a wonderful night!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...