Monday, March 18, 2013

Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth and Unicorn

Good Evening!

I thought tonight's post would be fun if I showed you my two picks from the Sugar Rush display that was up at Walgreens.  One is new - Sweet Tooth, and one is old - Unicorn.
First up is Sweet Tooth.  This is one of my favorites of the collection because it looks like a basic creme lavender polish but it actually has a lot of shimmer packed in it.  If you enlarge the photos you should be able to see it clearly...I hope.  (:
For this swatch I used 2 coats.  The formula was wonderful and wasn't patchy at all which is what I notice with most cremes I own.  They are just not my favorite type of polish.
This is 3 coats of Unicorn.  This is actually an older bottle and I noticed that the newer bottles placed on the display were a bit lighter.  I liked the shade of the older bottle.  The formula was a bit runny and thick at the same time (it was weird) and patchy on the first coat but it evened out with more coats.
Both of these polishes dried super glossy.  These photos had no top coat.  I really love both of these polishes and for $1.99 each, it can't get any better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...