Sunday, March 3, 2013

Leopard Drip Mani

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope your weekend was great and you are prepared for a new week.  Monday's are always blah but I try to make the best of them eventhough I have to be at work an hour earlier than usual tomorrow.  Wah!  Anyway, whatever.  There's not much I can do about it, but I can show you my awesome drip mani.
I always see the drips coming from the tip of the nail, but I really like to do things reverse-style.  I like my gradients reversed as well.  I don't know why.  I guess I like to mix it up a bit.
So I started with 2 coats of a pretty lavender polish and then added the black and silver leopard spots from the middle to the free edge of my nails.  Then for the hardest part, I used a berry colored polish and a nail art brush to create the drips.  Then I just added the white accents to give some dimension to them and there you have it!  My leopard drip mani!  At first glance it looked like my cuticles were bleeding, but then I decided to say it looked like I stuck my nails in raspberry jam.  lol
WHAT I USED:
Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth - lavender base color
Zoya Trixie/BB Couture Dark Knight - leopard spots
Sinful Colors Truth of Dare - berry colored drips

This was originally supposed to be a guest post for a friend, but since my cuticles were so stained from swatching reds and smearing Truth or Dare, I couldn't bear to let her show it.  I'm such a good friend right? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...