Monday, June 11, 2012

Dotticure

Hello Everyone!


First off, I wanted to let you all know that I started my new job today, and I think it's gonna be a really great experience.  I had so much fun, and all we did was training stuff.  I can't wait to go back tomorrow!


Now on to the good stuff.  I was on Pinterest last night, and I stumbled across THIS lovely pin.  When I saw I squealed with excitement.  I don't know why I thought it was the greatest mani on earth, but I just absolutely loved it.  I immediately pulled out all my polish and went to town.  10 minutes later, this emerged.

I'm really happy with it.  I know I have some mishaps like crooked lines and that damn drip on my pinky, but I really do love it.  I think those details give it character.  lol.  I changed up the colors because I've been in a very purple-y mood lately.  My last swatch was purple, my toes are purple, and now my dotticure is purple.  If only work would let me have purple hair.


WHAT I USED:
Sally Hansen White Tip - 2 coats for base
NYC Lincoln Square Lavender
China Glaze SeƱorita Bonita
Zoya Dannii
Zoya Julieanne


I am def going to recreate this very soon with maybe a different base color or just a different color story all together, so make sure you all check back.
D

10 comments:

  1. you should be really happy with this, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. it was the easiest mani i've ever done.

      Delete
  2. IT looks great. It is just so simple, but the dots make it looks so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! I'm tempted to try it but I know mine would turn out a mess lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it won't it's real easy as long as you have some dotting tools.

      Delete
  4. Wow this is such a great idea! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...