Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

So I have a couple reasons I wanted to show this particular polish today.  First and foremost, it's from the Texas Collection and I am a Texas girl, even if I don't always like it.  Also, it's freaking hot outside right now and this orange is a very hot color.  How hot you ask?  105 with a heat index of 110.  
I hope you all liked that explanation.  lol.  I definitely love this color.  This is 3 coats and since it's a jelly, or a "sorbet" as OPI calls it, you can see my VNL, but no biggie to me.  It's so shiny, it's too difficult to pay attention to anyway.  I do have a love-hate attitude towards the shiny finish because it's nice to not have to wear a top coat.

Happy Hump Day!
D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...