Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OPI Alcatraz...Rocks

Before we get to the good stuff, I have a teeny tiny rant.  Does anyone else hate Google+?  I mean like really dislike it?  I have had this polish swatched for the longest along with a few others and couldn't post them because I didn't know Google+ had an auto-enhance feature that was automatic when you signed up.  Lame.
I'm so glad that I had someone tell me about it or this would have gone unblogged probably for many years to come.  It's way to gorgeous for that.  This is an OPI sand from the San Francisco collection called Alcatraz...Rocks.  It's like a navy/purple sand with steely silver shimmer in it.  Of course it dries matte  and I only needed two coats for full opacity.


6 comments:

  1. I use blogger also and have no clue about auto-enhance, how does it work?

    Wonderful photos of Alcatraz Rocks, you were able to really show the colors in it beautifully. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't really know a lot about it either, but i was told that when you link your blogger account to google+, the auto-enhance feature is automatic. it just made my dark colors look really bright. it was very inaccurate but it was only sometimes. i just turned it off so now it looks correct. it's under your settings.

      Delete
  2. Amazing polish and I'm in love with my bottle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. i convinced my bestie to buy it too and now she's hooked. lol oops!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...