Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pink Matte Glitter

So I haven't really been motivated or inspired to do any nail art lately.  I've been in kind of a funk so instead of just doing a solid color polish, I've been slapping on glitter and then moving on.  Here is my recent glitter mani.
I started with two coats of Zoya Micky which you will see swatched on the blog soon.  I used one coat of my black and white glitter Cover Band Sticks 'n' Stones and then one coat of OPI I Snow You Love Me which is the holo cirlces.  I just can't get enough of those holo circles!  When all was finally dry (yes it took a while) I added my Sally Hansen Big Matte top coat and away I went.  I received more compliments on this mani than any others recently.  I think it was just so Bubblegum Barbie and who doesn't love Barbie, right?

So what do you think?  Glitter manis for the win?  Let me know in the comments below! 

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...