Sunday, February 23, 2014

Girly Bits Remember Aja

It has been a long week and weekend for me and I finally have time to get back to swatching and reviewing and hopefully getting inspired to do some nail art.  I reorganized my polish desk and feel like I can actually find things again.  I think that will help out with the motivation part of it.  I also found a long list of nail art ideas that I haven't done and wanted to try.  But today's post is strictly swatch.
This is Girly Bits Remember Aja.  I used two coats for full opacity.  This polish is a gorgeous purple holo that I apparently can't get enough of.  I have three purple holos made my Girly Bits alone and then about four more from other makers and mainstream brands.  I just love them, like, a lot.  But they are all different I swear.  ;)

If this is a polish you are interested in, you should definitely try to get your hands on it above all others.  You can purchase it on the Girly Bits website and $3.00 from every bottle sold goes to www.rememberaja.org to raise awareness of the dangers of "the choking game" and self-asphyxiation.  You can visit the site above to read more about Aja and "the choking game".



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...