Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Speciallita Hits Dionisio

Oh yes, yes, yes!  This is one of my all-time favorite polishes and was on my wish list for the longest.  Luckily I have a friend that was willing to give hers up for adoption and I got to be the lucky new owner.
Speciallita Hits Dionisio is a grape purple holo and I only used one coat over Sinful Enchanted.  The actual polish leans a bit on the red side which you can see in the bottle but the base color I used is a blue-leaning purple so that's my bad.  lol  The linear on this isn't super strong in my photos but in person it's pretty strong.  Not too long ago I remember Hits reformulating the No Olimpo collection and Dionisio is one of the ones that I wasn't too crazy about after it rereleased.  However, this is the old formula so I am definitely coveting it and trying to use it sparingly so that I never run out.  At least not for awhile.

Have you seen any of the new No Olimpo holos?  Do you like the new or old ones better?  In my opinion, some are better before and some after.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  (:

4 comments:

  1. Your mani is fabulous & your photos are wonderful! I don't think I have gotten any HITS since they re-formulated but I am hearing a lot of opinions the same as yours-some better, some worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah and by worse i don't mean "ugly" or anything of the sort. i just noticed in photos that the holos aren't as strong.

      Delete
  2. Oouuu... this is awesome! I need it!

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...