Monday, July 2, 2012

Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet

OMG!!

So this is my one and only Lynn, and it was a huge lemming for me.  Just by bit of fate, a friend from a Facebook polish group asked if anyone wanted her extra bottle.  I was the first to see it, and the first to jump on it.
LOOK AT IT!!!  I layered 2 coats over 1 coat of Sally Hansen White Tip.  Everytime I brushed it on each nail, I got all excited when the colored glitter would pop up.  I was screaming, "OMG babe!  LOOK!!"  Ugh I just love all the white glitter too.  I just couldn't stop staring.

I just can't wait to wear it again with a different base color and see what comes out.  Yea for me finally getting it!  I decided to post this on a Monday to cheer everyone up.  I know Monday's always suck.  Oh and happy July!
D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...