Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge Day 8 - Fun in the Sun!

Oooh I'm a bad blogger.  Have you guys missed me?  Gosh I hope so.  So what's my excuse this time?  The same...work.  I had to be at work at 4am today and tomorrow and Wednesday, then 6am Thursday and Friday.  However, I get to come home at noon so that's awesome.
Day 8 is Fun in the Sun!  Bust out those bright colors and crazy patterns, anything goes today!  Well I hate it.  lol.

WHAT I USED:
Julep Hayden - 1 coat base color and orange dots
WnW 9021-Orange - 1 coat
Julep Courteney - green dots


I hate that this is so late, but I really think this week is going to be good for the blog.  I get home so early in the day and I'm not quite tired yet, so I may have a swatch party tomorrow!  Oh and I'm gonna try to get back into Water Marble Wednesday since this challenge is now over.  Thank you to Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog for coming up with amazing and super fun challenges.  I'm so happy to be associated with her!  I hope I can say we're friends. *.*
D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...