Monday, July 23, 2012

OPI BLACK SPOTTED!!!

If you can't tell I'm excited by the title alone, then you must be blind.  I have been waiting for this baby since the day I first saw it.  I have a WONDERFUL friend who lives in France that offered to get it for me.  I ordered it from her some time at the end of June and she sent it out to me July 9th.  I JUST GOT IT TODAY.  It took forever (by no fault of hers I'm sure), but the important thing is that it's here and it's safe and sound in my Melmer.  Oh yeah and on my nails!!
I really hate that this photo is crappy, but I don't get home until 6 or 630 some nights, and then I have to make dinner and eat.  After that's all done and cleaned up, it's dark outside so I have to use my crap-tastic desk lamp from IKEA circa 1999-2000.  Also I am still very sick (terrible Summer cold) so this is the best I could do.  Oh yeah and work is killing my nails.  That was the only good thing about being unemployed was that I had some gorgeous nails IMO.  Oh and staying in my PJs all day wasn't bad either.  I do plan on swatching this again in the very near future so stay tuned.  I just had to post something (since I've been MIA) and I had to share it with you all.  It couldn't wait another day.

Check in tomorrow if you are wondering what base color I'm wearing.  It won't be a surprise because I'm sure you've seen it about a hundred times in the past month or so.  Can you guess what it is?  Leave your answers in the comments below.  I'm curious to see what y'all say.  Now I've got to drug myself and rest.
D

5 comments:

  1. Love Black Spotted!! I can't wait to get mine…also coming from a friend from France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm far too jealous...I need this in my life. Barry M need to hurry up and make a cheap copy of it in the UK lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it wouldn't be the same. this is a must-have polish for everyone!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...