Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge Day 5 - Are We There Yet?

Welcome to Day 5 of the Summer Fun Challenge.  We are getting so close to the end!!  I can't wait for you all to see this mani!
Day 5 is my favorite challenge so far.  Are We There Yet? - Show us your most creative road trip or vacation mani.  This one was very easy for me to come up with because if I could go anywhere for vacation right now, I would go to Hawaii!
I've never been anywhere amazing and tropical.  The most beautiful place I've been is Pensacola, Florida when I was 12.  It was just amazing, but I'd love to go to Hawaii or Tahiti.  I really wanna go to Greece!  However, I thought a tropical vacation made for a better mani.
I'm not crazy about my gradient, but eh!  Who cares because I love the rest of it.


WHAT I USED:
Jesse's Girl Julie G Mermaid's Lagoon - turquoise base color; 1 coat
popBeauty Violetta - fuschia
Sinful Colors Firefly - yellow
Kiss Nail Artist fine art pen in black for art


I really, really love this and can't wait to show it off.  Have a great day!
D

10 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty! I love the entire mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was born in Pensacola but left way too early in life to remember it. I can't wait to go! And I lived in Honolulu for a year, so I miss those gorgeous sunsets with the palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very bright and summery! perfecto..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya think? this was tough one for me bc i'm TERRIBLE at nail art, but i sure try.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...