Sunday, January 13, 2013

The New 31 DC Day 13 - Cheer Yourself Up

OMG, I've been waiting all day for midnight to come so I could post this.  lol The type of manicure that cheers me up is something that's quick, pretty, and colorful!  So of course I chose to use glitter...lots of glitter.  My inspiration come from THIS post from the Nailside.  She's so good at everything it makes me sick. (:
So?  Are you happy yet?  I am!  This is definitely a super easy mani.  I used two coats of my favorite white polish and then three swipes of each glitter polish.  Add a quick dry top coat, and you're done.  This whole manicure took me about 5 minutes.  
WHAT I USED:
Sally Hansen White Tip - 2 coats for base
China Glaze Ruby Pumps - red
Hard Candy Fabuluxe - magenta
Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter - pink
Ulta Starstruck - white glitter
popBeauty Aquatic Glitz - blue/purple
China Glaze Sour Apple - green
China Glaze Dorothy Who? - blue
So yes, I did say the whole mani took me about 5 minutes.  That obviously did not include choosing the polish, opening each bottle, and prepping the nail with a base coat.  Enjoy it! (:




8 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Danielle! You are doing some fabulous manis for this challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thanks! i've been really inspired lately.

      Delete
  2. This really is a cheerful and fun mani!!!
    And I totally agree with Ashley there ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cheerful..great color combinations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, Love he colours youve used.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i really can't wait to do it again. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...