Monday, January 28, 2013

The New 31DC Day 28 - Inspired by Favorite Color

Ok yes my fave color is green as I've told you all many times before, but that's not the only one.  I have a few colors I tend to lean towards.  Those would be green, black, gold, and purple!  Purple is what I chose today.
I used my mani from yesterday's Inspired by Me post because, let's face it, I'm getting tired.  lol  This has been such a long month.  Isn't this such a great idea to "repurpose" or extend your mani though?
I just used striping tape in a sort of brick pattern or geometric pattern and painted 2 coats of China Glaze SeƱorita Bonita.  I also wanted to do it matte and then forgot.  lol  See I'm losing my mind.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the design you made with the tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i've been seeing designs like this pop up a lot lately so i wanted to contribute. (:

      Delete
  2. It turned out very pretty! And actually - it is a very cool idea to recycle your mani LOL
    But I also think that you deserve a vacation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how i would love a vacay. even a tiny one. lol

      Delete
  3. Very nice!! I was definitely expecting green though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i tricked everyone! i feel like i did too many green manis for this challenge though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks. i reuse basic manis all the time.

      Delete
  5. Love the color and design. You def have the talent so keep it up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thank you. i don't think i'm that talented, but practice makes perfect! keep checking in and thanks for following. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...