Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The New 31DC Day 30 - Favorite Nail Art Technique

OMG only 1 day left!  I'm so excited for this to over (not in a bad way), but I am so happy that I did it!
I did a couple of my favorite techniques here: gradient and dotticure.  I should have gone with a brighter color like I originally intended, but ya know.  Shit happens.
In my head this was better, but on the nail it's just not a fab as I thought it would be.  I definitely wanted to get very neutral and then I added some sparkle to make it flash, but it doesn't look like that happened.  Oh and my greasy looking fingers don't help.  It's lotion and cuticle oil.
WHAT I USED:
China Glaze White on White - white (lol)
Zoya Avery - nude
Zoya LA Pop - sparkle top coat


4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful mani! I LOVE the idea and I LOVE the color combo and I just LOVE your end result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do? ok then i'll take it. like i said i just wish i had used a real color. lol hindsight 20/20

      Delete
  2. Hmm don't know if I would like a brighter color better. I love it in this way. It's like you've got nude nails but on the other hand that's not true becAuse of your lovely gradient and dotticure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...