Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OPI Sweet Memories

I have been searching for months for the perfect pink.  I have hot pinks, bubblegum pinks, rose pinks, glitter pinks, but they just weren't cutting it.  I wanted a baby pink.  Like powder pink.  I finally found it, and I freaking LOVE it!
 ♥.  That's all.  Love at first sight.  This is 3 coats of Sweet Memories.  The VNL shows just a little, but it doesn't bother me.  I kinda like it.  It's like cleavage for nails.  The color is so clean, and I was definitely ready for a palette cleanser.  The application was very smooth and it finishes a little squishy but not full on jelly.


From what I can tell, this looks like Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely In Love without the shimmer.  It may be a bit lighter which is even better.  If someone out there can compare the two that would be cool.


Thanks for reading!
D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...