Monday, February 6, 2012

Essie Forever Yummy Sealed With a Kiss

Hello All!


Like I said yesterday, I'm going to try and post a Valentine's inspired mani everyday until February 14th.  For this one I started off with Essie Forever Yummy.
Forever Yummy is a rich red creme that applies like a dream in 2 coats.  It's almost a 1 coater.


I applied Hard Candy Mattely In Love to the whole nail and China Glaze Ruby Pumps to the tips.  Then I sealed it with a kiss.
WHAT I USED:
Essie Forever Yummy - 2 coats
Hard Candy Mattely In Love - 1 coat
China Glaze Ruby Pumps - 2 swipes across the tips
Sinful Colors Soul Mate for the kiss
BM plate 02


I thought about adding glitter to the lips like lip gloss, but I thought that might be overkill.  I hope you enjoyed this fun little mani.  Come back tomorrow to see what other Valentine's junk I come up with.


D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...