Sunday, February 5, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Whatever Lola Wants and Polka Dots

Evening Bloggers!


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend like I did.  I didn't do anything special; just hung out with my honey and did some swatching.  Ya know, fun!  I tried to think of some Valentine's inspired manis and this is what I came up with.
This is Whatever Lola Wants over Sinful Colors Soul Mate.  WLW is just too sheer to wear alone.  You would need, like, 10 coats.
 Then I used my dotting tool and created some overlapped polka dots in respective Valentine's colors.


WHAT I USED: (for polka dots)
Essie Forever Yummy
CG White on White
Jesse's Girl Cupcake Frosting
Sinful Colors Soul Mate


I just did a couple dots of each and Voila!


This should be the first of many Valentine's inspired manis if I can keep up.


D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...