Sunday, February 19, 2012

Zoya Manhattan Mixer

Hello Friends!


This polish is one I got from the Zoya "Two Free Polish" sale.  I think I just like the fact that it isn't named after a girl.  Weird?  Anyway, I think it's a gorgeous polish.
Since the polish is great for layering, I wanted to show the different levels.
pinky - 1 coat
ring - 2 coats
middle - 3 coats
pointer - 2 coats over white  (I did white so the color would show correctly.)
MM is a sheer green with mini flakies from the Zoya Summer 2011 Glamsicles Collection.  The whole collection is fantastic in my eyes and I NEED them all.
I have a few polishes in mind that I'm going to layer with this.  I'll definitely post photos of them for you all.


Have a great day!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...