Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day and eating lots of chocolate.  If you don't have someone special to celebrate with, then I hope you have some wonderful friends and family to celebrate with instead.  Today's mani didn't come out as well as I had hoped, but it's still fun and quirky.



Yeah, sorry about the nasty bottle.  I broke a bottle of polish awhile ago and this little lady caught it all.



Anyway, Soul Mate is a creme rose tinged pink. It covered well in 1 coat but had some streaking so I added another.  Now it's flawless with no top coat.  After my base color, I used a nail art brush to paint a vine and then I added some hearts.  




WHAT I USED:
Sinful Colors Soul Mate - 2 coats
Sinful Colors San Francisco - vine
Sinful Colors Innocent - green heart
Orly Snowcone - blue heart
Love&Beauty Lavender - purple heart
Hard Candy Mattely In Love


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...