Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Important Question

Will you help?


My mom died from a brain tumor in 2001.  Back then there wasn't a lot of support or research done about brain cancer and sadly, there still isn't.  I participate in Run for the Rose every year in memory of my mom and to help raise money for further research.  My fundraising idea this year is pretty small, but I need your help as well.


If I were to set up a blog sale, would you all buy from me?  I will donate 100% of all earnings to the Dr. Marnie Rose Foundation.  Let me know ASAP so that I can start setting it up.


If you would like to make a donation directly to the website, click HERE to donate to my team, A Family Affair.


Remember it's for a good cause.
D

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. So sorry.

    I would absolutely love to see whatever you have up for blog sale. Bring it up.
    I will also try to see if I can donate.

    I keep praying for there to be a cure to cancer. It's such a devastating disease.
    May the Lord comfort you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...