Thursday, March 29, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Guys!


So I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by, not 1, but 2 bloggers: O' Natur Nail and This Charming Kate, so thanks ladies!
THE RULES:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers

2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


First off I am not going to nominate anyone because I think most of the blogs I follow have already been nominated, but I will share 7 facts about myself.  Second of all, I don't really understand the award.  I figure you have be "versatile" and blog about several different topics versus just one.  I only blog about one.  Lastly, most of the blogs I follow are also nail blogs so, in my eyes, they don't "qualify".  I hope this makes sense to everyone.  So once again thanks to Tressa and Kate for the award.


7 FACTS:
1. I have been with my bf, Cody, for 5 years.  When we get married, my name will be Danielle McDaniel...go ahead and laugh.  Most people do.
2. I'm addicted to Facebook games because I have nothing better to do.
3. I like salty snacks more than sweet snacks.
4. My cell phone is from the stone age because I don't know how new ones work.
5. I hate checking my voicemail, so I usually don't.
6. I am mesmerized by outer space.  I watch documentaries about it constantly and then I spout off what I learned, like I'm a scientist.
7. I am completely full of useless information.  I get that from my sister.


Later!
D

2 comments:

  1. lol rock that name!!! i knew someone names kelly kelly!!! ugh & i agree with the vm one, i let them pile up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i will! i'm proud of it...or i will be if it ever happens. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...