Friday, March 2, 2012

OPI Dating a Royal

Ok everyone, let's celebrate!  Today is my 100th post!  Yea!!  I just wanted to share that, but anyway, let's get on with it.  lol.

Ok so I freaking LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this polish.  I didn't realize how much I would love it.  It was the smoothest and easiest application of any polish I've tried in a long time.
It's an easy 2 coat creme that dries glossy.  It's just incredible.  I wanted to buy Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, but I can see that I don't need it.

Thanks for stopping by!
D

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty royal blue! Oh My! I would absolutely wear this one. *adds to wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it on sale at ulta so you might want to check there. (:

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks! i definitely think this is one of my all time favorites.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...