Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Girly Girl Challenge Day 7 - Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Ya know I don't think I've ever been made of sugar; just mainly spice, lots of spice.  (:  Thanks for joining me today for this post of the Girly Girl Challenge.

Day 7 is Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice - That's what little girls are made of.  Show off your sweet (or spicy) inspired nails.
I didn't really know what to do for this one.  This is a franken I made called I Like the Nightlife and it's got so much glitter in it, it's really "sugary".  Then I added a french tip with Sinful Colors What's Your Name? and there you have it.  A sugar packed mani.

Check out these bloggers too!
Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Elly of Polishable
Bethany of A Plethora of Nails
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin, and Amanda of Polished Cousins
Bonny of Overstuffed
Taylor of Rejoice

Have a great day!
D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...