Friday, February 15, 2013

Sinful Sugar Sugar

Sorry this is a little bit later than usual, but I got caught up watching Walking Dead.  Now the season that's on now, so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!  Thank you.  Anyway, I am so happy it's Friday and that I have the whole weekend to spend with my honey.  I feel like I've been rather "boring" this week since I've posted mainly swatches, but this upcoming week will be full of fun nail art.  Why?  Well, because it's a little something that I like to call "Pinterest Week"!  I saw this on Kayla Shevonne's blog and I thought it was a great idea soooo I stole it!  Muaah-ha ha ha ha!  I'll tell you more about it when the time comes.  Until then...
Sinful Sugar Sugar!  I am so not a red person, but I am a shimmer person and this is packed full of it.  This is only a mini Sinful, but that's fine because I wouldn't wear it very often anyway.  What I like about this red is that it covered very nicely in two coats and it's a gorgeous bright cherry red.  Love bright red!
Ok so that's all for tonight.  I have a ton of goodies to swatch this weekend and some on the way, so I am really stepping up my game for you all.  ♥♥ 

4 comments:

  1. such a cute red! im not a red person either but this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite reds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good! mine too. this and opi animalistic. big apple red is a close second though. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...